There are many options for New England replacement doors. Whether you’re hoping to switch up your interior or exterior doors, Vista Home Improvement works with you to deliver a solution fit for your budget and needs. We’ll be there every step of the way—from estimate to installation.
Elevate Your New England Home’s Curb Appeal With a Door Replacement
A door replacement is an excellent way to update your home without committing to a larger, more expensive renovation. Each of our highly personalized replacement doors can have their height and width adjusted to up to 8 feet, so you’re guaranteed a perfect fit with each installation. We also offer additional customization options to complement your unique home layout, including:
- Classic fiberglass doors that come in a variety of colors and textures. They’re energy efficient, easy to clean, and long-lasting.
- Simulated wood doors that deliver the feeling of luxury and the functionality of fiberglass. We offer 7 stain finishes and a variety of grains, including cherry, oak, fir, and mahogany.
- Real-wood doors that come in several grains and stains, and give your home a luxurious look.
- Steel doors that can be custom-sized and accented with artistic embossing. With these doors, you’ll never sacrifice beauty for strength.
Keep the Elements Out With Energy Star-Rated Installations
Our door replacement installers know how important it is to keep your home energy-efficient. No strangers to local weather, we make sure our products keep the humidity, heat, and cold out. Our vast selection of Energy Star-rated doors can help you to save money on your monthly utility bills. There are a few reasons for this, including:
- 2.5” door thickness that provides a buffer between the outdoors and your home interior.
- A custom measurement process that ensures a tight seal to keep drafts, insects, and moisture out of your home.
- Bottom sweeps that provide additional protection against drafts, debris, and pests.
Contact the Vista Team Today and Let Us Know How We Can Help!
Our specialists are the area experts when it comes to installing quality doors. Call Vista Home Improvement today or submit our online contact form to request a free, no-obligation estimate that’s good for a year. We pride ourselves on helping you make the best choice for your home and budget.