Asphalt shingles remain the most common choice for residential roofing. At Vista Home Improvement, we offer the best national brands with features that make our New England shingles a durable option that provides great value. Since 2008, our locally-owned business has offered superior home improvements throughout New England.
With an eye towards exceptional customer service, our courteous crews go the extra mile to ensure a pleasant customer experience and a flawless finished project. Over the years, we’ve earned many accolades, including several Angie’s List “Super Service Awards.” When you need new roofing, call on one of the area’s most trusted names: Vista Home Improvement.
Benefits of New England Shingles
Not all asphalt shingles are the same, so it’s important to understand the features on the shingles you select. A knowledgeable member of our team will take the time to explain the different types of shingles and help you make the decision that is best for your home. Benefits of our New England shingles include:
- Quality underlayment products that provide an effective barrier against ice and water
- Wind resistance of up to 130 mph
- Many colors and styles
- One of the industry’s highest ratings for impact resistance
- Transferable product warranty of up to 50 years
Choosing the right roofing contractor is just as important as selecting quality roofing. Vista Home Improvement is proud to serve this area by offering many benefits to our customers, including:
- Free Estimates: We provide transparent pricing and estimates that are good for a full year.
- Expert Installation: Our highly trained, experienced crews deliver a flawless installation.
- Flexible Scheduling: Our flexible availability means that we can work on your project when it’s convenient for you.
- Simple Financing: Our easy financing includes no money down and no interest if paid in full in 24 months.
Learn More about Our Quality Roofing Systems
Contact us to learn more about our top-rated roofing
products and to receive a free estimate for your project. Give Vista Home Improvement a call today, or fill out our online contact form to get started.